Optical character recognition is the process of recognising characters from an image. This is especially useful if you want to edit a scanned document.
You can use our free online OCR service to convert your scanned documents and download it as a text file ready for editing. Your document should be a valid PDF file or image, for example: PDF, JPG, PNG.
Our free OCR service can handle several languages, including: Chinese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, etc.
Start converting image to text now!
- Precise image to text conversion
- Keeps the layout and formatting
- Supports PDF, BMP, JPEG, TIFF, or PNG as input
- Supports TXT, DOC, or PDF as output
- Automatically rotates pages
- Supports low-resolution images
- Keeps the image layer of a scanned PDF
- Works online, no needed installation
- Keeps your data confidential and secure