Australia , Canada , United Kingdom , Mexico , United States
CentiPenny is a micropayment processor that can handle payments as small as $0.0001 without needing cryptocurrencies.
It can be used:
1) As a content paywall ($10/1000 users for every $0.01 charged)
2) As a pay-per-article add-on to subscription paywalls
3) As a fast checkout option for digital purchases
4) For in-game purchases
5) For in-app purchases and as an alternative to the freemium pricing models.
The API is very simple and flexible to use. Can be integrated with as little as one line of code for most paywalls. Can run an entire digital store with as little as 7 lines of code.
For users, it is very fast with 1-click and no-click purchasing.
Businesses get detailed reporting at multiple levels and can set default prices as well as pricing per item.
- Micropayments with an "easy button"
- 1-click/no-click purchasing
- low code